Traveling soon?! make it a more pleasure journey with our wide range of travel accessories to help reduce aches and pains associated with traveling.
The joys of traveling can also be the woes of traveling. Whether you are flying or driving, sitting in a single position for a long time can cause distress resulting in aches and pains.
Here are some travel tips for your next trip;
TIPS FOR WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELING BY CAR!
- Get your vehicle ready for the road!
- Pack your Tempur Seat Cushion which helps in distributing your weight more evenly over the surface, improving comfort and reducing numbness whilst sitting for a long time
- Pack the Tempur Transit Lumbar Support which fits comfortably to the curve of your spine for optimum support, especially for those long drives.
- Take a Tempur travel or neck pillow with you to support the neck and reduce pressure points. Even for the little ones, this will bring relief and make their journey more comfortable.
- Neck stretching and shoulder rolls are highly recommended when you’re on the road for a long time.
- Take regular breaks.
TIPS FOR WHEN YOU ARE FLYING!
- Drink more water!
- Bring along your Tempur travel or neck pillow to support the neck and head. This will reduce pressure points and aches in the neck and shoulders due to the high-density viscoelastic Tempur foam that perfectly adapts to your body shape, weight, and temperature for night-long comfort and support away from home.
- Pack the Tempur Sleep mask which offers 2 things to complete your perfect sleep while you are flying: total darkness and a comfortable fit. The Tempur Sleep mask, gently moulds to the shape of your face to seal out light and cushion the eye area while you sleep or rest.
- Avoid added stress- Abandon the work at home. Try not to do it while you are flying.
- Ask for an aisle seat–The aisle seat adds a little more room to stretch out. It will let you be able to get up and walk around easier too.
- Get up and stretch- Overall just get up whenever possible to move around.