- The spaces between the discs allow the necessary ventilation for reduced moisture in the mattress, resulting in fewer allergies.
- Different color disc pads for different support levels from firm to soft which can easily be moved around to your preference.
- Foot stoppers and side stoppers keep the mattress in place.
- Low noise motors with high quality gears.
- Provides improved sleep when congested/suffering from reflux, and can assist with managing sleep apnoea
- Prevents neck and shoulder strain from activities such as reading in bed
- Absorbs the pressure caused by body weight, especially when changing positions
The firmest support is supplied by reinforced discs in the centre of the base. This ensures correct alignment of the spine and provides optimum support in the lumbar area where the body needs it most. It provides additional effective support when the base is in an upright position and the entire bodyweight is concentrated in the centre of the base. The disc pads in the shoulder and leg zones are softer for reduced pressure and enhanced blood circulation.
"*" indicates required fields