The Vencasa Posture Flex Adjustable Bed Base is targeted at customers who are looking for the best in sleep technology at an affordable price while not skimping on quality and performance. The Posture Flex Adjustable Bed Base is an adjustable slatted bed base has a flexible structure that adjusts ergonomically to the contour and weight of your body. This weight absorbing foundation allows for the better support of the spine and more comfort simultaneously.
5-Zone Adjustable Bed Base
- Provides improved sleep when congested/suffering from reflux, and can assist with managing sleep apnoea
- Prevents neck and shoulder strain from activities such as reading in bed
- Absorbs the pressure caused by body weight, especially when changing positions
- Electronically adjustable head and foot regions.
- 25 adjustable positions for your unique upper and lower body positions.
- Film coated slatted frame in multi-layer birch wood for non splintering and ease of movement of the mattress when changing linen or taking off the cover to wash.
- 30 flexible slats for additional support across all body zones and distributing your body weight evenly.
- Duo caps covering the side rails for protection against damaging your linen and to protect your hands while changing your linen.
- Adjustable hip and lumbar zones allow the bed to provide extra support, you can make the slats firmer or softer depending on the support that you need. Firmer would ensure correct alignment of the spine and provides optimum support in the lumbar area where the body needs it most while softer tension ensures reduced pressure and enhanced blood circulation.
- Gentle firm head support with 8 padded plates that continuously adjust to the body position throughout the sleep cycle to relieve pressure on the shoulder area and ensure optimal body alignment.
- The spaces between the slats and plates allow the necessary ventilation for reduced moisture in the mattress, resulting in fewer allergies.
"*" indicates required fields