The Vencasa Wallhugger Adjustable Bed Base has a flexible structure that adjusts ergonomically to the contour and weight of the body. There are 10 pressure absorbing disc pads and 36 slats (combined as 12 sets of 3) per base of the Wallhugger Adjustable Bed Base that continuously adjust to the body position throughout the sleep cycle to relieve pressure on the spine and ensure optimal body alignment.
The firmest support is supplied by pressure-adjustable slats in the centre of the base. This ensures correct alignment of the spine and provides optimum support in the lumbar area where the body needs it most. It provides additional effective support when the base is in an upright position and the entire bodyweight is concentrated in the centre of the base. The disc pads in the shoulder zone are softer for reduced pressure and enhanced blood circulation.
- Electronically adjustable head and foot regions which improves blood circulation.
- Film coated slatted frame in multi-layer Birch, with 36 slats and highly flexible modules.
- Mounted in flexible caps covering the side rails.
- Individually adjustable level of firmness in the centre zone.
- Customized back support and eases pain pressure.
- Proper alignment which improves breathing and reduces snoring.
- Elevated head reduces acid reflux and boosts digestion.